I've tried various things to solve this problem, but it's not working.
Currently distributed on the Internet, if the file path is too long, this error may occur, so I tried to save both the project file and the mogrt file on the desktop, or save them on d disk instead of c disk, and modify the local policy editor, but it doesn't work.
From the mogrt itself, I made it myself and called it in after effect, and when I called in another mogrt, it was no problem. I don't know what's wrong with only certain mogrt.
Hello, Kartika! Thank you for your interest. The version of the program was the latest version. I thought about it alone and found a ridiculous cause. The reason was that the text was empty through spacing at the end of the mogrt file name.
I never thought it was because of the file name. It's embarrassing. Have a nice day Kartika