• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The option to export my projects as mp4 has disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have adobe premier on another computer and just installed it on me new one. For some reason I cannot export vidoes as mp4 now? https://prnt.sc/x8ekdn Any suggestions? As far as I could see no one else has had this problem.

AnnBens_0-1627893432873.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann Bens, I am having the same issue as Brady. Can you please give some context to your screenshot? Which option do I choose to export as MP4? My preset says 3gp and that's what the export file renders as—a.3gp file. I think this problem came up after an update. I've exported a dozen or so videos before and never had this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Her pic showed the answer ... for Format, select H.264, which is mp4.

And the red block ... the mpeg thing ... is in red because that is NOT the mp4 format. That does get the 3gpp whatever, ancient small stuff.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines