• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "Set Matte" effect disappears after a while. It does not appear in the effect list.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can find the "Set Matte" effect in the effect list in a project I just opened, and I even use it. But after a while of dealing with the project, this effect disappears in the list and I cannot use it again. I don't know how this happens, but when I search the effect list, this effect definitely does not appear. Please help.

 

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-01 170122.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, strange!

Can you share the exact version of Pr that you are using? Is it on a PC or a Mac? which OS version.

Can you also give some specs about your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, thx for ansver. Version is 23.1.0 Build 86 ; Windows 11. I'm making Youtube content. I use Motion Bro extention effects and Set Matte is important when i use transperant transitions. After some editing this effect is disappeir from list but oddly enough, it continues to work in places I've used before. I cant copy paste this effect. When I open a new project, it comes back to the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ann Bens Could you please elaborate on the steps the OP should follow, is it something done in the file structure, or a copy/paste from project to project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set Matte has been Obsolete for a while.

If you are on a mac the effect has been removed from the Program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 i use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines