• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "sound" or feeling when editing clips is gone (if this makes sense)

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

If anyone culd help me here that would be a massive help, becasue this is driving me insane. This is really hard to explain, but im in premiere pro editing video clips and you know when your editing you can adjust clips, as in make them bigger or smaller, and cut clips and move them to the next clip prefectly conneted and it almost makes a sound/feeling so you know its lined up. Im trying to discribe this the best I can, but that "effect" i guess you could call it, just disapeared and now im trying to edit and lining up clips is so annoying but its not exact and im not getting that prefect connection between clips, etc. If this made any sense and you can help me, you would be an absoutle life saver!!!!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Are you referring to the 'snap' function?

That is the " S " keyboard shortcut. And the little maget toggle icon on the sequence header control block.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the 'snap' function?

That is the " S " keyboard shortcut. And the little maget toggle icon on the sequence header control block.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

neil, i can't thank you enough, that was driving me insane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are so  many freaking little things that are easy to forget ... I totally understand!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines