• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The text tool is being weird

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll share some images below for reference, but basically whenever I use the text tool it always starts out way too big, and it's also super low quality. Especially when I scale the text down. Can someone please help me???Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 - C__Users_tamar_OneDrive_Documents_Adobe_Premiere Pro_15.0_asd _ 7_26_2021 11_46_14 AM.pngAdobe Premiere Pro 2021 - C__Users_tamar_OneDrive_Documents_Adobe_Premiere Pro_15.0_asd _ 7_26_2021 11_46_30 AM.pngAdobe Premiere Pro 2021 - C__Users_tamar_OneDrive_Documents_Adobe_Premiere Pro_15.0_asd _ 7_26_2021 11_46_42 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would go to the Essential Graphics panel and scale and size your text from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still not changing anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use the Vector Motion but the Text itself.

AnnBens_0-1627325758390.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that as well, but it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uh... it just fixed itself somehow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjust the Font Size rather than scale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something to be aware of is that the resolution of your text is going to be tied to the resolution of your sequence. If you are using a very small resolution sequence then your text is going to show up very pixelated. That's also probably why it's coming in really large to begin with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines