the video is playing slow

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 16 gb on my computer, and I'm editing hd videos. My premiere is playing the video slowly. What is the issue? Do I HAVE to use a proxy, or is there a simpler solution?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me. I have Asus Rog with Nvidea GTX and rayzen 7, slow on playback HD 1080p 25fps. Change playback resolution to 1/4 not solution, cpu always 100%.

I think my PP doen't use GPU at playback.

But if i use another video editor, it run smoothly. But i love this PP so much with creative cloud.

==============
Okie Eko Wardoyo

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru, i think you're right, my asus rog is for gaming, i'll try to update driver and let you know what the result. thanks.

==============
Okie Eko Wardoyo

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peru, i think this GTX 1650 is for game. Is it possible to update to the non driver gamer?

==============
Okie Eko Wardoyo

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines