• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the 'Welcome to Premier Pro' splash screen, is now full screen. doesn't remember setting.

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Have updated to verion 14.6 ... and when Premiere now loads, the 'Welcome to' screen which lists recent projects now automatically 'full sizes' to automatically fill the rest of the screen. It hasn't done this on previous versions going back year and years and years.

You can re-size it down to how it should be (not taking up the the full screen), but the next time Premiere launches, it full-screens itself again.  How can I get it to remember to be the size that I set it to - as I would expect with any Windows program - when I next launch Premiere.

Does anyone got a way of doing this?  It's immensely irriating, and I have to resize it everytime before I can proceed which is a waste of time.

thanks

Geoff

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Agreed. This has always bugged me right through v15 and now on v22 it's still doing the same thing.

Can Adobe developers please have Premiere Pro 'remember' the last resize of the splash screen for next time? It's obnoxious behaviour from PP and I find it infuriating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Different strokes, right? ... when the splash screen comes up, I simply click the project I want to start working in, and it goes away and my project loads. So it's not something I've ever been irritated with.

So what size that panel is on startup isn't at all a concern here ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines