• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

There are two more issues about Audio. When exporting the video stereo and mono sound ....

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two more issues about Audio. When exporting the video, stereo and mono sound are changing by itself. And also Audio gain is going high by itself without any control. 

First, Issues of Media encoders and Adobe Premier.

When a stereoed MXF file(which has different left and right audio gains) is converted to MP4 or MOV through a media encoder, the output came to the mono(which has same left and right audio gain). 

Only for the certain MXF file has the above issues, and other MXF files are formatted differently. Also left and right audio gains are exported as different stereo files.

How can I export the same audio as the original? And Please kindly check the reason why it has occured.

The Second Issue

A MOV file which has two audio channels in the premier, 
If two more channels are copied and edited in a form with left and right channels, and four more empty channels are added to output an image with a total of eight tracks, there's an issues that overall audio gain has increased.

Please Let me know how I could keep the existing 4 channel audio gain and export it.

I'm using Premier Pro 2022 and Media Encoder 2022.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export , Formats , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 종선,

When creating these sequences, how were the audio tracks set up, to begin with? Are they mono, stereo, multichannel, or for 5.1?

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines