• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Third party components!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need some help here I normally work on a windows machine and use this preset pack. I use it in every single project I make. I just bought a new MacBook pro and the pack will not work on here. I thought it was my machine but it does the same on a MacBook air for me. I have installed QuickTime I've tried to relink the media the resolutions are all the same. I have done every single fix I could find and nothing has worked. Please if someone could help me find a fox that would be great!!!! Also sometimes it does let me get past this screen and it looks like it works normally but when I drag the effect on top of my clip it gives me one video and one audio track and the screen goes black where the video track is and nothing works. Thank you hope I can get this fixed or I will have to return the laptop!!! thank you again 

ā€ƒ

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't mentioned the name of the preset. I would recommend looking on the vendor's website for tech support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have he the guy provided a whole video on how to use it and set it up. I did all the that and it doesnt work. i tried all the fixes in the comments and nothing he has two sperate videos one where its showing the pack i tried all those first and a video for when you buy it i also tried all of those. i also searched every error box i got on google and got nothing. thank you for the reply and here are the videos - main: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMpcQvHYOk&t=1s after you buy vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhoAqaGIyiM and the guy has a mac in the video so i know it works lol thank you again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the most up to date version of the plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yep yep i am 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines