• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Thumbnails WONT load and Premiere was crashing shortly after

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me with this issue because I am all out of ideas.  Here is my current setup followed by my issues:

-i7 12700k

- EVGA 3080ti

- 32GB of RAM 3600mhz

- 20TB of storage

- Water cooled

- SSD's for running adobe products off of.

I have been working on a project in adobe premiere for nearly 2 months now and have had 0 issues.  It is all 4k 10bit 60 adn 24fps footage.  I do edit with proxies enabled.  Well two days ago the thumbnails decided not to show up in my bins and after deleting the media cache it fixed the issue for well.... only a day.  Same thing happened today.  The thumbnails never loaded in and the editing screen always showed media pending.  Some of the thumbnails would load but in random places and would stop after about 10 clips showed their thumbnails.  Eventually premiere would stop working and crash.  I dug deeper and realized i was getting notifications about a certain file.  By this time, everytime I opened up premeire i had about 60 seconds before it would crash every time I opened this project.  Everytime premiere would crash it would make one of my two monitors go black and the computer would only recognize one monitor.  Now after reinstalling premiere and updating all my drivers and also deleting the file it originally said i was having issues with.  I get these errors:

I got about 110 of these errors after 60 seconds.

"A low-level exception occurred in: ImporterMPEG (importer:81)"

"A low-level exception occurred in: ImporterMPEG (importer:39)"

The original error I was receiving that started this whole mess was this:

"File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of *file name*. Reading and writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled."

I am at a loss and have  a big project due in 3 days.  Can anyone help me out?  I will be resetting my pc right after I post this. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The post would be better handled in the Premiere Pro forum. Moving it over.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  Didnt even realise i wasnt in that forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines