• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

time code when importing

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i import from the sd card i can see the time code. if i move or copy the same files to a hard drive and then import the files to premiere pro i cant get the time code to show. It will show time on each clip as 00:00:00:00 at   the start.   

any idea how to get the time code to show up after importing from the  hard drive .

kennybreiner@gmail.com

kenny breiner   281-414-6669

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the media format/codec?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

format on the video is avchd  and the time coe on the sound tracks from the dr701d is wave but that has nothing to do with the time code from the camera.   As I said the time code will show up when it's improter direct from the card . after you send it to the hard drive and import you lose the time code on improt. even when saving the work and try using the hard drive files you lose the time code again. I just can't figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you copy the entire folder structure of the card to the computer drive? Or just the video files?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try copying the entire containing folder on the SD card to your hard drive and then drag that folder into Premiere or use the mediabrowser panel to import from the containing folder...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dud just as you suggested and aain that didn't work. only off the sd card and nothing with it is on the hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines