• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time line and slider issues

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i really have no idea how to explain this issue. I have never had this issue before and i have attached a video to explian it better but essentially i cant use my time line and no sliders move when i use them, as seen in the video

I have updated all my drivers, my Windows 11 to the most recent version and i've uninstalled and re downloaded premiere and nothing seems to work. It also does this no matter what project i open up. 

im not sure if its an easy fix and im just dumb or its a bigger issue. Any feedbak would help 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell us your source properties and sequence settings.   Sometimes very high resolution stills require rendering before they'll playback properly... 

And does your system meet the minimum specs required?  

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html#gpu-acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah my system is well beyond the minimum, and it deos it with 1080 video aswell. not just photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola podria ser el caso que tus imagenes son demasiado grandes (por ejemplo fotos de 8000 pixeles o mayores o con resolucion 300.
Recuerda que trabajamdo con video (por lo general de hasta 4k) mas arriba de eso tendrias que tener una supermaquina para poder trabajar.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines