• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remapping Issues

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if i'm the only person having these issues as i cannot see anyone elses comments in the forum.

Time remapping just does not seem to work for me in V15. I'm upto date running 15.4.1. I've tried using the tool in Effects Control and on the Time line and having frustrating results either way. I've had to scrap a few project ideas because i cannot get it working. Here's my issues...

1. When i manage to place key frames (this is hit and miss) and push the time up or down the key frames disapear, but the time ramp remains which means i cannot edit it.

2. If the key frames remain and i reset them or delete one it deletes the whole clip.

I find this tool overly complicated to use and cannot understand why. It used to work perfectly.

Anyone else?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find this tool overly complicated to use and cannot understand why. It used to work perfectly.

Anyone else?

By @30_Sumat

Tool has not changed. The way the tool works is still the same.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/duration-speed.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines