• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline don't responding

Engaged ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is, the well known more than 10 years bug that Adobe simply ignoring in every update and it's more present in the latest updates.

Multicam, first minutes working good, smooth, then after some cuts it's becoming buggy, doesn't responding, keep playing, won't stop. It's been a long term bug, nothing new, but simply annoying and make almost impossible to work with.

Yes, we are taking more time working around bugs than editing.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 32 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 | 8GB Windows, one SSD for the OS, one SSD for the media. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jorge,

Sorry for the issue. Have you tried installing the NVIDIA 528.49 studio driver? The game-ready ones have been faulty as of late. Try it and let us know if it solved your issue. For multicam performance, have you tried using ProRes Proxy proxies? That may help performance issues when editing multiple video streams. True, there is a long-standing bug for some users and multicamera workflows, but not everyone is having the issue. I am advocating for a fix, but we've yet to find steps to reproduce the problem. I hope we can assist you in nailing down the issue.

Funny aside. As a boy, my best friend and next door neighbor had the same name as you. Fond memories. Have a great weekend.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines