• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline issues

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen someone here have had some sort of the same problem, but the sulotions for the fix didn't work.

Problem:
I have worked on a project for hours, and did some work on it for a cuple of hours today, when it suddenly didn't want to play the timeline anyone. I've tryed changing audio hardware (device class) back and forth to MME, with no resoult. I've tried to remove transission and effects, but nothing helps. I've also tried to save the project as a new file, with a new name.

I sat here and just looked in to the screen, and eventually it started to play again. I then tried to edit some more, so I cut a small part out of one clip/scene, and it did't want to play the timeline again. It's like there is a forever long lag, and that the PC is having problem with it. But I can't see any issue with my PC, cause it runs fine. Memory is at 44% 13,9/31,9GB the rest is not worth mentioning cause it's super low.

I've opened up other projects and they work fine. So it seems like there is something wrong with the timeline on this specific project.

I've used Premiere Pro for years, and never experienced anything like this before.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and source properties and sequence settings.  Have you done any OS or Premiere updates recently?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines