• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline won't playback

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For days now my premiere pro 2023, version 23.1.0 (build 86) will not playback the timeline after the software being open for roughly 5 minutes. If I scrub the playhead through, back and forward, its stays on the last frame it saw before it stops playing. I can still move everything around, change or add clips but NO PLAYBACK. Even the source monitor will not playback!

1080 timeline

Mac specs

3.5 Ghz Quad Core Intel Core i5

Graphics Radeon Pro 575 4 GB

40Gb ram

Its the same system ive been runing for years, its ONLY a 1080 timeline and I cant even finish this project. Its so frustratin. The same thing is happening on my MacBook Pro aswell, similar stats to my iMac but the i7

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AnnikaKoenig are you responsible for this work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nvm. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP is on macOS. This may be a different issue that appears similar at the outset.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of macOS, please, IM?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy New Year IM,

Did you solve this issue yet? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kevin-Monahan Happy New Year.

I suffer from this oversight in version 23.1. It is impossible to work. The playhead becomes unmanageable and when returning from the middle of the timeline to the first frame, fading occurs. What the hell is going on with this version. A lot of mistakes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines