Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2017-08-18 13.28.14.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ... an older version. And as you have no text, I had to look at this for a bit to puzzle out what your problem probably is.

I've not worked CC2014 or earlier in some time, as this clearly is ... but I'm thinking back and wondering if you have yet 'closed' the Titler window? I think that was what essentially "saved" titling done in that window back then, so that it would appear in the bins and was usable on the timeline.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have text its just not showing up in the timeline.

[Moderator Note: Please turn off email signatures if replying to the forum via email. The forums are publicly available and personal info should not be posted.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried closing it and re-opening with no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you closed it, did that graphic appear in your Project panel? That's what I'd expect, and then drag it onto a clip to use it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m a little confused about what graphic you are referring too?

[Moderator Note: Personal information removed.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you create a title/graphic with the Titler tool, as you close it, that should appear as an item in your Project panel. So, that text that you show in your first post ... after closing the Titler tool, should have appeared as an item in your Project panel.

You then go to the project panel, drag/drop the text/graphic onto or above the clip where you need the text/graphic.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it does not fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ... you open the Titler, create a text/graphic object in it by typing and giving some values, font style/type/color/fill whatever. You close the titler ... and nothing shows up in your Project panel?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. Unless I open a default still then it works fine. But I need my titles to look exactly alike so this won’t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE Do not post personal information!!!!

Ann moderator.

The title has the wrong aspect ratio (its not the same as the timeline). That is why you are not seeing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gabe, if you are responding via email, turn off your auto-signature. It is posting all your personal information on a public website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but it’s not personal. Anyone with a computer can find that information by going to the Auburn University website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is this forum policy!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s fine, but I am still not getting any help with my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read post 11.

You cannot fix existing titles. you have to make them again. They have to match the timeline/sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gabe, did you ever get this fixed?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title may well be there on the timeline but is only a frame or so long and is so small you are missing it unless at the highest magnification of the timeline  - something to do with the default still length being too short. You can change that or just pull it longer on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The aspect ratio of the title is wrong.

It should read 1.33 instead of 1.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move to Premiere Pro CS6 & Earlier​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried something else. It only seems to work if I create a default still.  The one I’m using is based on current title which for some reason just won’t show in timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys I figured out what waas happening. It was there on Track V4. just minimize tracks V1 to V3 and you should see it right there on V4. hope this helps. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines