• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Titles change randomly on export

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting to use some title templates I made myself, and they worked fine in a few videos. About 20 titles each video.

The issue is that if I duplicate a title so it has the same formatting etc, about 1 out of every 10 titles will get stuck as a duplicate on export. Even though I duplicate, change the text, and export it, AND it shows correctly in the timeline... I end up with a duplicate title in the exported video. So I have the same title show twice.

This is a big problem because it reflects accurately up until export, meaning I don't know where and when it happens until I have finalized and waited for rendering.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Two things you can do.

Clear media cache and reset preferences.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things you can do.

Clear media cache and reset preferences.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I tried closing and reopening, deleted the titles that were having the glitch, and rendered the sequence before exporting and that seemed to work.

You're probably correct it's something with the cache and my guess is the rendering before exporting helps... and I should probably watch clips in their entirety after export anyway to makes sure everything rendered properly without extra frames, artifacts, typos etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines