Toggling between Scopes

Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Second picture shows three different colors in the first picture is combined to get a one picture. Is there any toggling switch to do this?

1.png

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

The first scope is a Parade, in RGB ... an RGB Parade. You see the image in three passes, the left side is the Red channel, middle is Green, right is Blue. And it's incredibly useful to see the image and compare for color balance at any one spot left to right in the image.

You can get something similar to the second one by adding a second scope, a Waveform. In several different forms. I tend to use the Waveform in YC no chroma, as a completely "clean" tonal look of the image.

Neil

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first scope is a Parade, in RGB ... an RGB Parade. You see the image in three passes, the left side is the Red channel, middle is Green, right is Blue. And it's incredibly useful to see the image and compare for color balance at any one spot left to right in the image.

You can get something similar to the second one by adding a second scope, a Waveform. In several different forms. I tend to use the Waveform in YC no chroma, as a completely "clean" tonal look of the image.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the explanation.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tend to have the Waveform (YC no chroma) and Vectorscope on the top, and RGB Parade the bottom half of the Scopes panel.

As I use a separate monitor for Transmit Out, I keep the program monitor pretty small and the scopes panel big.

For many things, the scopes are far more accurate, and important, than your eyes.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines