• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Total Video Length exceeds the last playhead position

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. With the video i am editing, total video length exceeds the last playhead position. 

The playhead last position is 00:02:28:26, but the total video length is 00:03:06:02. Also when i export it, of course the output length is 00:03:06:02.

i have attached the screenshot to explain better. Please could you refer the screenshot and help where i am making the mistake. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bhuvan,

Sorry. This anomaly usually happens if an errant frame exists beyond the apparent last frame in the Timeline. You just can't see it at that zoom level. Press the down arrow. That should guide you to that frame. Try it, and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option is to press the \ (backslash) key. That zooms to the whole timeline. Since you don't have V2 (video track 2) targeted, down arrow won't find the odd bit if it is on V2.

If the backslash doesn't show it, target all your tracks and press down arrow. A single frame of material is enough to make your sequence longer.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines