Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe button grayed out

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Why does Premier make it so difficult to resolve this issue? I have gone through many post about this problem and nothing seems to help. I have a question that I have asked earlier in a equal thread but did not get any response. I have a trial verison of premier pro, is that the reason why the transcribe button is gray?

gello.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheffig, 

Sorry to hear about this. Have you tried the steps mentioned in this article and checked if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Podría parecer una pregunta tonta pero Premiere Pro te está pidiendo conexión a internet, se la estás dando? No creo que por ser una versión de prueba esta herramienta esté limitada, hasta donde sé las versiones de prueba son completas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have a cable connection to my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines