• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe for PPro 2021 V 15, Received confirmation but no sign of it

Participant ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V 15.2.0 build 35. Applied for early access and received email saying it's been granted but in the Captions workspace there is still no option to choose transcribe, just import track or type captions.

I've exited and restarted, got the latest update applied. 

What solutions might there be to help me generate captions?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Boppy,

Sorry about that. It's a feature in Beta. Install the Beta, and give the feature a full runthrough. I seem to recall that I needed to have it functioning in Beta before it was recognized and working in a standard version. Please try it there,  relaunch Premiere Pro, and then report back. Is it working yet?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have an option to install Beta in Creative Cloud desktop. It tells me that Premiere Pro is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Cloud Desktop, look at the last category in the "Categories" group - it is "Beta apps." You'll see "Premiere Pro (Beta)" there. Once you install PR Beta, it will show up in the Updates section also. It is treated as a separate program from the release version of PR (currently 15.2). When you look in your programs to run it, you'll see it as "Adobe Premiere Pro (Beta)." 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion. I have installed the Beta version and while it shows the three options, including Transcribe Sequence, when I click on that option I get a message telling me to request access tothe early access program. But I've already received confirmation that I've been given this access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines