Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe Not Working over VPN Connection

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Our Premiere Pro users make use of the Transcribe sequence feature in Premiere (v15.4.1) but they find that when working from home and using our VPN connection to access internal resources, the Transcribe button is greyed out. When hovering over the button the error tooltip states 'User not approved for cloud transcription usage. Please check again'. Thefeature DOES work if only connected to the internet (say user's home network) but when the VPN is connected, no dice.

We've tested this with a number of users and they all have the same result. My first thought was to bring this up with the vendor of our VPN, but they couldn't spot any blocks. I thought I'd better bring this up with the Adobe community to see if anyone knows why this might happen.

Thanks & Regards,

Jon

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you filed a bug on User Voice, Jon? If not, try that and place the link here so we can upvote. Premiere Pro User Voice

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion Kevin, I've just raised it as a bug here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/44109654-bug-transcribe-not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upvoted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines