• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribing - fixing the dictionary

Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I use the transcribing feature (US English dictionary selected) and the word "pound" or "pounds" comes up, I get the the British symbol instead — i.e. I lost £200 in 18 months. See, I didn't drop my wallet in London, I lost a ton of weight in Texas.

How the heck are we supposed to correct this? Yes, I can add words to the dictionary, but there's no way to correct these little annoying errors.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, quizas no sea lo que buscas como respuesta por ahora, probare para ver que resultados obtengo y comentare mis resultados.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Harold.

Here's another while you are investigating, when someone says "number one" it types "no one". It's still useful, but we need some more "under-the-hood" control of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines