• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer video Projects to new account

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to transfer all my video projects from one Premiere Pro account to another. This is the new account, the old one was a friends account I had been using for the short term. How do I do this? I can't find any information online that really helps... or at least it doesn't seem very simple.

As you can see (photo attached), I have a lot of projects I don't want to lose - can anyone help me with this?

Cheers

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lucie23853571xr57,

Welcome to the community. 

These projects are saved locally on your hard drive (the location specified by you while creating the project). What do you mean by New account? Are you creating a new user account on your computer or you'll start using Premiere Pro with a different email id? In either case, the project files don't need to be moved. No matter which email you use to sign in to Premiere Pro, as long as the project and media files are on the computer, you can open them in Premiere Pro. 

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines