Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Transform's Shutter Angle not working properly

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keyframed an image earlier that quickly decreases in scale and then reverts back to it's regular size, staying in the exacty same position over the course of 8 keyframes. When I changed the Shutter Angle amount to add some motion blur, it added motion blur but then also caused the image to fly into the top left of the screen and bounce back again rather than staying in the center of the screen like it was before. After messing with it i've found that for whatever reason, the higher my Shutter Angle the more it travels to the top left during the animation. I couldn't find any information on it elsewhere and I've seen that it works fine for most people.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't get that to happen. PP 15.4.1, Win 21H1

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines