Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transition Presets Not Working After Update

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

All of my downloaded transitions haven't been working correctly after a Premiere Pro update I downloaded a few weeks. I have about 150 different transitions from packs which I use regularly, however now it seems that when applied the first effect used in every transition appears to be missing, on some I can apply the effect myself if I can figure out what it is. When opening old projects I can see the full list of effects is there in the transition, but when I try to add new transitions to the old projects I still find the first effect is missing.

I contacted Adobe for about two hours and went through updating my graphics card and other various tasks, they ended up advising me that it's a problem with the manufacturers (over 15 of them) and not a fault with adobe, despite its the exact same problem on everyone.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knew a way around it? 

I'm using Premiere 22.4 and running on Windows 10

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines