Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions crash Premiere 2023

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Premiere 2023 updated on two of my laptops. I have the same pack of transitions I use for nearly 3 years. When Premiere updated it started crashing on one of the laptops when I use transitions, while on another everything works (at least for now). 

What could be the problem? I almost lost my mind trying to figure out the reason and I absolutely can't live without these simple transitions I got so used to. I tried to install PP2022 back and now it also crashes. 

I tried reinstalling PP, clearing cache, creating a new sequence and new project, removing transitions and adding them back. 

Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which transitions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filmpact transitions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest checking in with Film Impact. And perhaps removing/re-installing the presets on the one that's not working correctly.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines