Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent video weird when exported

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am trying to export an animated sequence to use as name signs. Therefore i need the background to be transparent. Ive tried several different formats, including the Animation one, but that one made the exported file "stutter" when played in vlc. The closest ive come is with the quicktime-settings thats included as a picture here. But when played in VLC, the colors gets way brighter than when played in Premiere. Also there are some weird pixels around the animated shapes in VLC, that aint there in Premiere. Ive thought the problem may be VLC, but other videos in other formats dont get the same issues, and ive also deleted and reinstalled VLC, so it cant be some weird setting. I am on a PC so the apple presets doesnt seem to work. Could someone help me out?

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Never mind, i managed to fix it. I chose uncompressed RGB 8-bit as codec and now it looks fine, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, i managed to fix it. I chose uncompressed RGB 8-bit as codec and now it looks fine, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines