Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Transription problem

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,

Today I,ve updated Premiere to 15.4 for Transcribe sequence problem. When I transcribe my audio, it says "received bad network response". But my Internet is best and normal. See the screenshot below. Help me!Transcription problem (2).jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! Did you find already a solution?

Greetings

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for reporting this issue!

The first step to determine the root cause would be to open https://account.adobe.com/ to make sure all your licenses are showing up as expected and there are no warnings.

Next would be to log out and back in from the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

As a last step you can try to open https://adobe-voice.adobe.io/ in a browser - if this displays a warning like "Oauth token is not valid", it means that you can connect to the service itself. If you can not connect to this, you might need to update your firewall settings or follow up with your IT department to get this host onto the allow-list of the network.

Best regards,

Alexander

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines