Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble exporting DJI AIR 2S Hyperlapse in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok here is how I do it: 
Take the RAW pictures that are created from a hyperlapse and edit them in Lightroom and export as jpg. I then import these into Premiere via the "Image sequence" so they import as a movie. The image size is then 5342 x 3559 and frame rate is 29.97. I then try to export this video or a collection of these videos with the following settings:

Format: H.264. Preset: Match Source-High bitrate.

The resulting video is choppy and freezes after a second. 

When I import the video file of the hyperlapse (the drone saves both a small video file and pictures when doing hyperlapse) or any normal video file for that matter the exporting works fine, so I know its an issue with the hyperlapse pictures somehow. 

I have been struggling with this for the past two days now and cant seem to find any useful information out there. I added a short export so one can see how it looks like. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok this is veird. I uploaded a short video so you guys could see how the horrible choppy video looked like but it plays perfectly here somehow. I use VLC on my computer and somehow it looks terrible there. I will try to upload an exported video to youtube to see how that looks like as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post computer specs. Premiere and OS build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere build 116. 
OS build 19042.1348
Computer specs

Intel Core i7-9750H 
Geforce RTX 2070 MaxQ
2x16GB RAM

I made a new export that turned out completely black (only plays music) on my computer, but when I uploaded this on to youtube it plays perfectly... What is going on? 

https://youtu.be/BcZ9TLHFSiA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks very nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines