• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble exporting

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. I am trying to export my video. It gets to 1% then stops. I have verified that the issue isn't insufficient space. I contacted adobe and the guy updated my driver. We imported my project to a new project and the problem didn't go away. Essentially I have one AE clip that can't seem to export. I have no idea why this clip would be a problem. I even deleted it and then recreated it in AE. The whole sequence renders fine and when I delete that clip everything goes well. I wouldn't have a problem deleting the clip except that I don't want to just give up and have this happen again the next time. 

Final note. The AE clip isn't even complex. it's literally zooming into a video and words popping up on the screen. 

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're using an Ae comp? Have you tried simply exporting the Ae comp as a clip, then using that clip on the sequence?

I'm not a great Ae expert. But when I do use it, I tend to like to finish the Ae comp, export, and use media rather than dynamically linked comps. Better playback and exports without issues.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds promising! However, I am not sure what you mean by "exporting the Ae comp as a clip" could you give me some details? 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you're working in Ae, you can export your comp as a file. It's called sending the file to the Render Que, I think. And then Render the file. That gets you the clip in the format/codec you've selected.

Then import that clip in Premiere, and replace the comp on the sequence with the clip instead.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines