Trouble importing After Effects files to Premiere Pro 22.2

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having issues importing AE files to Premiere. I'm using the latest versions 22.2 for Premiere and 22.2.1 for AE. I also tried using the older AE v 22.2 so the versions matched perfectly and still having the same issue. If I click the dynamic "Replace with After Effects Composition" link, a message saying "After Effects 2022 must be installed." If I try to import an .aep file directly, a File Import Failure box pops up with the same message. 

I've tried restarting both apps, nothing. What am I doing wrong?? 

I have no problem importing PP projects into after effects. 

I'm using a mac, OS version 11.4. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I advise you to render the composition in after effects then import it to premiere

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Do you have any Firewall/ Antivirus? Or third-party plugins installed?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines