Trouble in writing Urdu language

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am using adobe premiere pre cc2019.

I have two issue .

First when I start premiere it directly jump into main interface no startup window open.

Second .I want to type text in Urdu language for this I have to change some settings from preference <graphics<South and middle east langue check-in .

When I did this then text window doesn't work a dialogue box opened with some serious issue occur message and corrupt files.

Please help me to fix these issue

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. It sounds like you have disabled the startup window in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a feature that allows you to specify whether you want the startup window to appear every time you launch Premiere Pro.

To re-enable the startup window in Premiere Pro, follow these steps:

1. Open Adobe Premiere Pro.
  2. Go to the "File" menu and select "Preferences."
  3. In the Preferences window, go to the "General" tab.
  4. Under "Startup," check the box next to "Show Start Screen."
  5. Click "OK" to save your changes.

From now on, the startup window should appear every time you launch Premiere Pro. You can use this window to create a new project, open an existing project, or access other Premiere Pro features.

2. You are recommended to kindly follow the steps given below to go error-free while typing text in Urdu:

Install the Urdu language into your operating system then install any Urdu font from the internet. For your keyboard layout to write with corresponding keys you have to install Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installer.

To write the Urdu language in Adobe Premiere Pro, follow these steps:

•    Go to edit from the top menu bar

•    Now "Preferences" and select "Graphics"

•    Select the "South Asian and Middle Eastern" then "Hindi digits" and "Ligature"

•    Then click on the "OK" button.

You have to change your keyboard style every time you will switch from one language to another

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines