• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble playing back audio with my .MTS files in Premiere CC

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem for a few months now. I am recording video files on my Sony video camera that are .MTS files. When I bring them into premier to try and play them back my audio will some times play just fine but then it will just drop out and not play at all. Some times it will come back but will then disappear again. I have checked the video files in VLC and plays the audio back just fine. There are ae few fixes that I have found online but none seem to work.

1. I have tried to reinstall premier multiple times.

2. I have tried to encode them to mp4's over media encoder and still no audio (in VLC too) which makes me this this problem persists accross all of CC.

3. I have imported them through the media browser.

I am at my wits end here with this problem and am looking for any kind of advice.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set your camera to PCM and not 5.1 if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is currently set to linear PCM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines