Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble rendering / exporting project containing MOGRT file

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been using a MOGRT I purchased from a third party to create a photo slideshow on Premiere.

It was almost imposible to edit but I've managed to finish it, now I can't export it. When I export, encoding stays at 0% for ages before crashing and closing.

Is this a common problem? Is there a solution? 

Thanks,

Max

TOPICS
Crash , Effects and Titles , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not a "common" problem. And there may be a solution.

But to help, it would need having more information. Where did you get the mogrt? What sort of things are involved with that mogrt, such as video or still images or keyframed actions, what? And especially, as you say you used it to create a slideshow, a lot more information on exactly what you're doing on that sequence would help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Appreciate the speedy response. Here's a bit more information:

I got the MOGRT from envato - https://elements.envato.com/gallery-slideshow-ZCRAEGE

If you see the preview within the link above, the template is rather long and complex with many layers. The elements I've added are all still images. 

I'm using the latest version of Premiere Pro (& AE).

Thanks,

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a complex mogrt ... wow. My brain hurts just thinking about it! I'm almost thinking of doing the download of it just to take it into AfterEffects and look at how it's built.

What size are your images? Pr doesn't do well with large frame-size stills at times, so not more than 2-3 times pixel length for sides of the image is wise. sRGB color space of course.

And ... how much RAM and disk cache space do you have? That process is going to be massive.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines