Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Transcribe Sequence dialogue box in 15.4

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am running Premiere Pro 15.4 on a 2018 MacBook Pro running 10.15.7.

I've hit a roadblock in trying out the transcription feature. When I open the Captions tab, and then click on the Transcribe Sequence button, I get the Create Transcript popup window. 

My problem is that the 'Select an option' dropdown box is empty and won't let me select any options for which track to use and so I can't continue with the transcription process. (see attached screen shot)

I have tried restarting the computer multiple times.  Any suggestions for what I'm doing wrong would be great. Thanks very much!

- will

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Whoops. I figured it out. I had accidentally muted the tracks. Guess it can't transcribe what it can't hear! 

-Will

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops. I figured it out. I had accidentally muted the tracks. Guess it can't transcribe what it can't hear! 

-Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting your solution. I'm sure you are not the only user who will discover this "problem."

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got the came error but idon't know how to fix this.

dose anyone can help out of us.

hammad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running latest premiere 22 latest update on cloud

Transcribe has worked for me many times, but now when I select it , I dont get the  pop up box, 

This then gives me the error sound if I try and select any other part of the porgram, 

I have looked and closed all other apps, re booted, but pop up box no where on system

Anyone else have this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines