Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Trying to finish a project from DaVinci Resolve on Premiere Pro.

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague has been assisting me with an editing project on DaVinci Resolve 16, and we're combining footage from three separate discs into a montage with a song in the background. His computer is a Macbook. We did three videos before, and due to the frame rate of the footage some of the clips on the first two stuttered. But on the third one, none of the footage stuttered. I'm now having the stuttering issue again on several of the clips for this current one with the three seperate discs. I was told that I should start over, and there's a computer library I've been to that allows users to use Macs that have Adobe Premiere with editing, etc. One of my other colleagues used Adobe to help me on four videos, and none of them issues stuttering. I have the files of the three movies on my flash drive and they all play back normally. Now I need to insert them into Adobe Premiere and edit. Should there be any issue copying them onto the desktop and porting in footage onto the timeline that way?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone who responds, if I can't port them onto the timeline via the flash drive, then by chance what would be the best screen capture program to use so I can port them into Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines