Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Trying to import tamplet but it says i need Adobe AE

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On one site it says I need Adobe Premier Pro "CC" I don't know what CC is i have pro licensced version

and I don't know why it requires when im trying to import AE... I was trying to import one of MIXKIT tamplets 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021
Template is likely a MOGRT which is essentially a packaged After Effects project inside Premiere. For this you'll need AE installed.

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021
CC just stands for Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Template is likely a MOGRT which is essentially a packaged After Effects project inside Premiere. For this you'll need AE installed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC just stands for Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guess I was looking at the AE part of the question mostly. What version of Premiere are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines