• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to mask out something in green-screened footage, but mask wont work

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, im making a quick video with an (already) green screened part, and on the sides of the clip im using, there are some black bars. I've tried to crop them out using the mask tool and the crop tool, but it doesn't work! I don't know if its a bug or i'm doing something wrong, but PLEASE can someone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell which Adobe application you're using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you experienced with green screen? Having experimented with it for the last year or so I know how much you have to adjust the settings, change the lighting, change the hair and clothing, reshoot, redesign and curse, before getting nice clean results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok... um, it actually just started working right now. I have no idea what i was doing. but thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

might be an idea to watch some youtube tutorials on using green screen footage in premiere...  always a good idea to figure out what you were doing wrong in case you need to work with green screen footage again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines