• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to re-create Photoshop/After Effect's "Photo Filter" effect in Premiere...

Engaged ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an effect called Photo Filter that's available in both Photoshop (Image > Adjustments > Photo Filter) and After Effects (Color Correction > Photo Filter). Unfortunately Premiete doesn't have this effect.

So I'm trying to re-create this Photo Filter color look in Premiere:

Photo Filter.JPG

Since I have no idea what this filter does behind the scens to the color, I wouldn't know how to re-create something similar in Premiete.

Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola lo que debes hacer es enviar dicho clip a After  Effects mediante dynamic Link (click derecho abrir comprosicion an after effects) corregir tu clip y luego los cambiso que hagas en after se dan automativamente en premiere.

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that would work... but I'm using this to color many clips so dynamically linking all that just for a specific bluish tint would be combersom and inefficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines