• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two tone green glitch on clip (linked after effects comp)

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a video yesterday to find my first clip (a linked after effects comp) had only the first frames visible and the rest of the clip was a Smpte like screen. It had the dji_clip number in the upper left corner. Then I went to fix the clip this morning and even after reimporting the  original clip it had been sometimes completely black and sometimes a split two tone green. 

Then this glitch started to over take other clips that had initially exported fine yesterday. I had 2 lumetri layers on one clip that started to do this and I tried toggling them on and off and nothing happened. The one lumetri with a amask still overlays onto the two tone green.

If anyone could share some Intel on this it would be greatly appreciated as this is a project for my work.

First two photos are second clip starting to mess around and the last photo is all I get from the first clip. When exported this first clip (last pic) was the color block smpte typenscreen

++ I've had the green and purple gpu glitch happen before and I tried toggling software only again and it had no effect so I think that's unrelated?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get the same error if you disable the mask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines