Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

UI/Menu Accessibility features

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like the black background and white lettering. (I have night mode enabled everywhere I can)  But I would love if if I could make the font bigger on the UI/Menu options etc.  I have my overall PC sized bigger but it doesn't seem to affect the Premiere Pro.  I am using a 26 inch monitor with the correct resolution on it as well.

I tried searching for accessilibilty features or Preferences that gives the option to enlarge font but unable to.  Can someone please point me to where it is?

Thanks!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas not possible.

Post your request here:

Premiere Pro: user voice – Adobe video & audio apps

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? That's such a basic option to have!  Very disappointing. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basic option for what software?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For most software.  I have vision problems, so I am able to enlarge fonts in most of my programs/apps or use my computer's accessibility option.  It's disappointing that Premiere Pro doesn't have this option or allow my computer to "enlarge" it.  This is the first that I have not been able to.  I tried the premiere rush which was a bit easier to see but it's so limited.  I had to use my old software Corel VideoStudio to complete my project.  When this membership runs out, I will probably go back to other programs.  For my usual daily projects where it's repetitive, I don't mind as I just go right to where I need to go in Premiere Pro.  But not for my longer and more creative projects. I don't want to be squinting and trying to read all the options.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines