Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Unable to add black video or use Lumetri

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with color correction recently, and I updated Premiere to see if that would fix things. It didn't. No matter what I do, when I click on the color correction tab, it says "no clip selected." I've been combing forums for several days now and none of the solutions that have worked for others have worked for me. Going back in and selecting the clip doesn't do anything. Literally no matter what, it says "no clip selected." I've used Lumetri with no trouble in the past, and I'm stumped. 

After I updated to the latest verson of Premiere, I noticed that legacy titles had gone away. I went under file and clicked on "New>Black Video." Nothing happened. I looked up some videos to make sure I was doing it correctly, and it seems like I am, but literally nothing happens. I click on Black Video and...that's it. Nothing appears in my timeline or in my project folder, no pop ups. Nothing. I'm already on the latest version of Premiere and restarting my computer didn't fix it. Everything I can find online says that should give me a black video in my timeline...and everything I can find online is apaprently wrong xD

I won't rule out human error, but since none of the solutions proposed online for similar problems have worked, I'm wondering if this is some kind of software glitch...? Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm pretty stuck on my projects right now, so any help will earn my undying gratitude...

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset preferences - Premiere Help

if this does not work make new project and import old one.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines