Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to Log In to YouTube on export in Premiere Pro CC 2017

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't seem to log into a youtube account under export settings.

I got File > Export > Media > Publish tab > Tick YouTube and click 'Log In'

I enter my credentials... a security page from google opens and i click 'ALLOW'...

The window then closes and it still says I'm not signed in.

Have looked around the forum and found that sometimes it could be due to the need to allow Adobe to access your google account. but I don't have any notifications regarding this at all.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I can log into gmail and youtube from the machine no problem in a browser on the machine.

Thanks in advance,

Luke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it fixed. Let me know if you still need help with this

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help, please. What did you do?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a Windows user.

• Go to start/programs
  • You may see Adobe Premiere 2020 and Adobe Premiere 2021 (if you have been to your cloud and update the software) 
  • Uninstall the old version 2020
  • Go on the new one and you should be able to sign in to your YouTube account, Vimeo, etc 

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure "Less secure app access" is enabled on your Google account. Just search for it in your account page.

Less Secure App Access.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mid 2021 here. 

The app used to let me upload to youtube then one day it just stopped. I don't know what to do.

I use this app for a class and I tried telling my professor about this bug and he said to report this bug. This is the 2nd time I am complaining.

Someone please fix this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google wont let you sign in if you don't have "Less Secure App Access" enabled on your Google account.

Less Secure App Access.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines