Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Log In to YouTube on export in Premiere Pro CC 2017

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't seem to log into a youtube account under export settings.

I got File > Export > Media > Publish tab > Tick YouTube and click 'Log In'

I enter my credentials... a security page from google opens and i click 'ALLOW'...

The window then closes and it still says I'm not signed in.

Have looked around the forum and found that sometimes it could be due to the need to allow Adobe to access your google account. but I don't have any notifications regarding this at all.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I can log into gmail and youtube from the machine no problem in a browser on the machine.

Thanks in advance,

Luke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Solved!

I had the same problem and fixed it! I had to go into Media Encoder and do the same sign-in process first. Then it was automatically logged in on Premier. Here's the video that helped me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGlaa5gA04&feature=emb_logo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it fixed. Let me know if you still need help with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help, please. What did you do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8/5/22 still having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a Windows user.

• Go to start/programs
  • You may see Adobe Premiere 2020 and Adobe Premiere 2021 (if you have been to your cloud and update the software) 
  • Uninstall the old version 2020
  • Go on the new one and you should be able to sign in to your YouTube account, Vimeo, etc 

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure "Less secure app access" is enabled on your Google account. Just search for it in your account page.

Less Secure App Access.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mid 2021 here. 

The app used to let me upload to youtube then one day it just stopped. I don't know what to do.

I use this app for a class and I tried telling my professor about this bug and he said to report this bug. This is the 2nd time I am complaining.

Someone please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google wont let you sign in if you don't have "Less Secure App Access" enabled on your Google account.

Less Secure App Access.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone still having the issue. I just had it, i kept clicking sign-in for youtube in PP export settings, it would take me to the google page, i did the already signed in account a few times as well as just manually logged in. Accepted the privacy warning and then it goes to the "successfully logged in return to premier" page. And would not do anything. I kept getting an annoying pop up in premier saying to sign in using my browser and only after the 4th time, did it actually take me back to premier and the pop up went away... BUT NO SIGN OF LOG IN UNDER THE PUNLISH TAB. I TRIED VIA MEDIA ENCODER OR WHATEVER IT IS AND SAME THING. I TRIED CHANGING MY DEFAULT BROWSER TO SAFARI, SEARCHED THROUGH YOUTUBE & GOOGLE SETTINGS. GAVE UP AND JUST RESTARTED MY COMPUTER. OPENED PREMIERE , SET THE EXPORT SETTINGS.

>>>>>>>>>>>> AND THEEENNN I DECIDED TO REMOVE THE 2-STEP AUTHORIZATION FROM MY YOUTUBE VIA GOOGLE.  <<<<<<<<<<

Attempted to sign in again via premiere, and im not sure if i clicked the already signed in account, or manually logged in, but it worked, brought me back to premiere and it was now confirmed i was logged in. Exporting a 4k 2 hour podcast episode that has been scheduled to be available today and was not going to export and upload seperately lol. 

P.s : after restarting my computer, my Creative Cloud was running coincidentally the only time i was able to log in to youtube via premiere successfully. I usually have it completely off, not in the background. But it default opens at start up for me. Just another potential troubleshoot option. Not sure which one was the trigger but it was either:

1. restart computer after a few successful yet failed attempts.

2. turn off 2-FA Verification Via Google Account Privacy/Protection settings.

3. If your Adobe Creative Cloud is not Open when your attempts failed, maybe try opening it, give it a second to catch up, and try again. (Granted, i dont think this had something to do with it, but the thought of the cloud and active internet connection via your adobe account to recieve the confirmation of permission from google could be a theory in my head right now at 7:30 am after a long night. 

good luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

August 2022. Google has taken away the "allow lesser apps". so they can keep our accounts "safe from hackers".

Disabling 2 step authentication also does not work anymore. I am so tired and would like to just upload this video to youtube. I have tried every piece of advice from this thread and this is the latest reply. none of it works. i will continue to work at the problem, if I figure out how I will post 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved!

I had the same problem and fixed it! I had to go into Media Encoder and do the same sign-in process first. Then it was automatically logged in on Premier. Here's the video that helped me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGlaa5gA04&feature=emb_logo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines