Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unexpected black shadow outline in graphics after premiere pro export

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am having an graphics exporting problem. The graphics seem to have a black shadow kind of outline after exporting the video. While I created just the white text. I am running the new mac studio Macos Montery 12.3.1 (m1max/ 64ram) newest premiere version. Attached find the version before and after exporting with the ugly black lines into the graphics. 

Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks so much!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like your before and after shots are reversed! ha... but I get the idea. Did you check your sequence settings? And the pink square is the exact same size as the sequence? Could it be a little too small? Can we see what it looks like in Premiere?

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,
No it's not reversed. You have to check the characters itselves. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I just saw that. I wonider if its the type of video you have? Or have you tried sending to Media Encoder and see if that makes any difference?

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It's exactly the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm. Sounds so weird. try restarting Premiere  holding down

Shift-Option (Mac OS) or Shift-Alt (PC) while the application is starting to clear plug-in cache and prefernces and see if that helps

Fingers crossed!

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No success unfortunately. What I found out is when I render in and out in my sequence. The same result is coming up. Maybe this could help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Render in and out just lets premiere know what portion of your timeline will be exported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but the look is exactly the same. Anyway, I have an appointment for the hardware check this monday at the local Apple store. I really don't know what to do about it. Do you have any recommendations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm, Im not sure. It seems pretty odd. I wish I could export it  for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, it says "After Export Black Lines" but I dont see on. I only see the black lines on the "before export"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any black lines in either image. Please check your monitor scale settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There surely are black/ colory outlines in the image after export unfortunately. Check this image attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can help me. Exporting prores 4444 looks fine. My chat agent says it might be something to do with my graphic card so I should contact apple. So I did. Apple told me it something into the app. So I should contact adobe lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your graphics panel, effects control panel and the settings of the export panel? Just to make sure no unintended shadow effect is being applied anywhere. I'm guessing it is not...

This previous post seems to indicate that it may have something to do with the codec you choose: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder-discussions/unwanted-shadow-effect-h-264/td-p/108...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the graphics into after affects.  Maybe I can check something here? Export screens attached. Not sure what to screen more when it's made in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is the correct PR PRO export screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i am only seeing. screen shots of export serttings. I thought your issue was a black shadow or outline on your video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a big issue. It must something into premiere I quess. Why would an export in prores 4444 work and not in h264? What export settings would you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been to a local apple store. They could do a test for 20min. He told me I am 99% sure it's not discovereble. Also when you sent it to apple. And do a big test for 2 days or whatsoever it is. They delete everything so I still don't know anything. It's a never ending story as long as Abobe don't do anything. I really feel left here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sorry to hear you feel lost. Its. tough to help without seeing your screen. It could be your files, and then you mentioned it could be AE since you imported something?

Best is to diesect one thing at at time to see where the issue is. Or create a new project and import video and see how it exports, then import the AE sequence and see how it ecports. Maybe that can help lead to the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines