Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UnifiedPluginInstallerAgent returned status -3

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm triyng...

sudo /Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Adobe\ Desktop\ Common/RemoteComponents/UPI/UnifiedPluginInstallerAgent/UnifiedPluginInstallerAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/UnifiedPluginInstallerAgent --list all

...on macOS 13.1 and getting "Request failed with status = -3"

I cna't seem to find anything on this. I've tried running the binary from within its directory, and as a standard (no sudo) user.

If I try with sudo from othe binary's directory...

sudo ./UnifiedPluginInstallerAgent --list all

...I get the error "ExManinit failed, so terminate all the intermediate resources", but that's not likely to happen.

I'm tring to use the unifiedplugininstalleragent in a script.

TOPICS
Error or problem , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-3 = EXMAN_FAILED_EMCL_INIT, according to this post, from the excellent @ErinF :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/exchange-discussions/exmancmd-amp-upia-error-codes-as-of-oct-31-2022/...

[which doesn't really give you much to go on...]

How was CC Desktop installed on that system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Built from Adobe admin web console. Our office is slow to update as multiple dept have to verify, and internal production panels updated. I'll give it a reinstall. Good to catch faults to know what to catch later...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines