• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported Video Driver

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got into Premiere Pro but this popped up. Can I change my integrated driver on my i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz processor to the dedicated GTX 970 GPU I have? I built this pc a while ago.

Pikachu25082749hn7q_1-1656631318964.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Disabling the integrated graphics card totally works, thanks! It's sad adobe forces older CPUs to use their integrated graphic cards if that's what you mean. I have a Gigabyte Z97-HD3P. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, the only way to fix it would be to completely disable the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600 in the BIOS setup. This is because as long as the integrated Intel HD Graphics remains enabled on your PC, its associated driver will continue to load every time you start Windows no matter what - and thus, you will continue to get the compatibility warning.

Which motherboard do you have? Every motherboard manufacturer's BIOS is different.

You see, Intel had completely EOL'd all driver support for all 4th- and 5th-Gen Core i3, i5 and i7 CPUs more than a year ago. And that was only for critical security fixes. Feature and compatibility fixes for those IGPs had been completely EOL'd since 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabling the integrated graphics card totally works, thanks! It's sad adobe forces older CPUs to use their integrated graphic cards if that's what you mean. I have a Gigabyte Z97-HD3P. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. You can also check this FAQ on this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-...

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines