• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted frozen frame at the start/end of clips when adding effects (Warp Stabilizer, Lumetri Color)

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm editing in Premiere Pro CC 2021 Version 15.1.0 and having an issue that I've never had previously. I can edit my footage together fine, everything plays back smoothly, but when I put a certain effect on a clip it freezes the first frame. I've noticed this when I have color graded using Lumetri Color, as well as when I put a warp stabilizer effect on. The clip before the one with the effect will play fine all the way up to the start of the clip with the effect. As soon as the playback gets to the clip with the effect, the first frame will be the excat same as the second frame, making a subtle, but noticeable hesitation. After the second frame, the clip will play out normal. When I toggle the effect off the clip is fine, when I toggle it back on there is a frozen first frame. Has anyone had this problem/found a solution to it? I've never had this problem before, and I even went back to the 2020 version to try it there and the same thing occured, which makes me think some setting is on that shouldn't be, but I have no idea. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Nick

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've recently run into this issue as well with lumetri color freezing frames towards the end of the clip after using it to color grade. I'm not sure what the issue is, but it's quite annoying. Ultimately, I would trim the clip down after using lumetri color to get rid of the frozen frames, but that doesn't help nor solve the issue at hand. Please let me know if you were able to find a solution after having posted your issue last year. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines